- Frenchs Forest
- Total Package
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
National Design, Engineering and Advisory Organisation.
Our client is seeking an experienced Process Business Analyst.
- To provide support the business across all areas of process, analytics, deep requirements documentation and interpretation.
- To act as a thought leader and knowledge expert for business requirements and technical business processes and systems.
- Experience in Agile projects including user story techniques (eg. role-feature-reason, the Three C's or INVEST).
- Specific initial focus is centred around the documentation of processes around product.
- Ongoing focus will incorporate conducting requirements/needs analysis for product development, supporting the product team, projects team and development/operational teams in ensuring clarity of understanding in order to deliver successful, comprehensive solution.
- Development of a Business Case - modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Ability to communicate effectively - Simplifying information and communicating technical terms so that all stakeholders can engage and understand. Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Coordinating and facilitating project workshops.
- Process documentation. Experience with BPMN is a distinct advantage.
- Requirements interpretation, definition and documentation.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities (agile and waterfall).
- Extensive experience in the development, implementation, and management of point of sale and other business applications.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.