- $88000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
• Parrramatta - Attractive Salary package
• Successful, growing, progressive and social company
A true Australian success story with a company starting small nearly a decade ago, and now an industry leader in the Health & Fitness Food industry. The position calls for Specialist of the roster review through insightful data analysis, reporting and maintenance of data schedules/master rosters to provide a solid information platform for the development of strategic workforce planning forecasts and recruitment plans.
- Responsible for generating site level labour forecasting liaising directly with the Operations Manager and Finance Team
- Ensure continuous communication to provide insight and coordinate staffing needs,and adjustments based on forecast results
- Forecast workforce costs and provide value-added analysis to ensure that managers are equipped to make better decisions with regards to planning for both growth and cost containment strategies
- Analysing schedule performance, forecast accuracy, and underlying assumptions, as well as historical trends, and making continuous adjustments and improvements to the forecasting, headcount planning, and scheduling process to make sure both service levels and profitability goals are met.
- Highly administrative overseeing – attendance records - assessing skills gaps and reporting on them – budgeting labour/forecasting costs – staff scheduling associated administration
- Liaise with external labour hire companies
- The staff will be mainly production packing, kitchen and some logistics staff – covering 3 shifts, morning, lunch and night out of the one location
- Experience in workforce demand and forecasting analysis and developing resourcing and supply strategies
- Proven analytical, reporting and data management capability – drawing on Advanced Excel and MS Office Suite and other reporting software tools and database skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills relevant to dealing with shift or roster allocation scenarios
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to change.
- 30% discount on product
- Internal reward and recognition program
- E-learning platform which can cater to people’s professional goals and career development (eg Excel training)
- Vibrant, young social culture.
- Rapidly growing company – opportunity for the role to extend and evolve.
To be considered for this exciting, dynamic and critical role in a progressive and collaborative company, Apply now or contact Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.