- Sydney CBD
- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- Work for one of Australia’s leading employers
- Incredible career development opportunities
- Permanent | CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Our client is one of Australia's most influential organizations, with millions choosing to consume their digital products.
They're always looking for creative outside-the box thinkers who can influence change within this large organization.
You will be a vital part in supporting their Financial Accounting Team's delivery of monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting reports. You will report directly to the financial accounting manager.
- Month-end close and enter transactions for group entities
- Review reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts
- Intercompany transactions, prepare cross-charges, reconciliation and analysis
- Fixed asset schedules, prepare depreciation adjustments
- Internal compliance
- Assist in the preparation & reporting of consolidated results and financial statements
- Assist with the coordination of year-end deliverables with external auditors
This role would suit a financial accountant preferably coming from a Big 4 background.
- First mover from Big 4
- Qualified CA/CPA with minimum 3/4 years’ experience
- Prior experience in professional services (Audit/Business Services)
- Excellent communication skills
- Package $100,000-$120,000 (including super) based on experience
- Great career development opportunities
- Close to train station and cafes
For more information, please contact Julien Dreschel email@example.com
or click to apply.