- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
- Legal Counsel - Construction
- In-House - Leading Projects
- Brisbane - Competitive Remuneration
A newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced front-end construction legal counsel to join one of Australia’s leading engineering organisations. Working alongside a highly experienced team you will be responsible for a variety of contracts ranging from complex heavy engineering and infrastructure projects across resources, power, water, design and environmental.
This opportunity will involve:
- Reviewing and negotiating proposed contracts
- Provide drafting, negotiation, and settlement of procurement contracts
- Provide assistance with major projects including the setting up and monitoring of contract administration procedures
- Providing the business with front-end advice on infrastructure projects
- Keeping the business abreast of legal risks.
- Ideally 5+ years PQE gained from a leading private practice firm or in-house organisation
- Experience reviewing and negotiating construction contracts
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines.
- In-depth understanding of construction law and construction related contracts.
If you’re a motivated and focused candidate looking for a challenging in-house opportunity this could be the next role for you. In return it offers a collegiate and flexible team environment working on a variety of matters.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.