- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 14 days ago
• Incredible growth and culture
• Highly desirable products and brand
This is the one you don't want to miss out on, our client is exceptional on every front, having been featured heavily in the press and being talked about by the who's who in FMCG due to their incredible products, growth and strength of brand. they have acquired heavy hitters form all industries to join them and you will be amazed by the people you will be surrounded by as well as the culture of the business. if you're looking for your next step in a retail marketing managers role this is without a doubt the one. This is a role that calls for more than just a retail or FMCG expert, you will be strategic in your thinking not just an execution operator, you will think outside the box in supporting the vision and growth of the business.
● Develop and maintain the retail activation and sampling strategic playbook, defining how, when and where retail is activated.
● Plan and execute retail customer activation's on an Annual / Quarterly / Monthly cadence.
● Develop launch plans for NPD and line extensions, working closely with brand marketing and any other project owners.
● Evaluate impact of retail marketing investment in conjunction with NAMs and Retail Category Manager including considering cross channel impact of retail to online using consumer / retailer data & reports.
● Expert on the key Retail customers – retail groups, store outlets, media touch points, shoppers and consumers and represent their interests internally.
● Lead the development of retail customer facing communications including Sell Decks and Range Review Decks (with Retail Category Manager), eDMs, Social Posts, and retail e-commerce site.
● Manage Core POS including annual review and monthly tracking.
● Plan annual Retail Marketing Investment in conjunction with the Retail Category Manager, and track the Budget monthly course correcting if required.
● Strong capability to work cross functionally in an integrated Marketing & Design team.
● Work with Shopper and media agencies to ensure coherent and effective retail assets.
you will identify as the best of the best when it comes to your energy, passion and understanding of the FMCG retail marketing landscape. Perhaps you have deep insights from an agency shopper or retail marketing role or are coming out of a retailer where you ave exposure form the other side. There is a large focus on health and well being in the role and business so having an active interest here will mean you will find your day to day highly rewarding. They offer flexible working and a raft of benefits that are highly desirable. You will be comfortable challenging the status quo, have a focus on customer at the heart of all you do and have a lot of fun along the way.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854