- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 14 days ago
• Great benefits
Our client is a T1 business and one of the most loved brands in the country, they offer an amazing opportunity to join them in providing the maximum value for their customers in this Business Planning manager role that will see you have touch points across the whole organisation and see a tangible out come driving exceptional products and service for their customers.
The Business Planning Manager is a critical strategic and operational role within the Strategy and Planning function. The position will facilitate developing and delivering strategic initiatives that mitigate risks and realise opportunities across the customer lifecycle.
- Managing effective prioritisation of strategic programs and associated capacity across the team and business.
- Identifying opportunities to further drive value by directing resource allocation to highest value activity while balancing customer experience aligned to the customer lifecycle strategy
- Build and manage e2e view of the strategic activity pipeline and capacity plan through to results
- Facilitate and manage the prioritisation operating rhythm and cadence across the business, providing key stakeholders visibility of the strategic roadmap and available capacity.
- Influence and corral cross-functional teams to drive strategic programs and make prioritisation recommendations.
- Manage dependencies between portfolios and teams, conflicting priorities and mitigate risks and issues
- Balance the reward against effort through proactive identification of synergies across the team and the wider business
This role requires strong analytical thinking, commercial acumen and excellent communication skills, focusing on business planning, strategy support and stakeholder needs, e.g. technology roadmap and implications to the base; simplifying complexity to heighten focus and drive performance .
- You will be comfortable proactively initiating activity, proficient in building relationships and collaborating with business stakeholders, dissecting complex information to create succinct story-lines supporting the strategic direction.
- Experience in business processes commercial drivers, including planning and strategy across marketing, sales, operations, customer service and digital activity in B2B and B2C environments.
- Ideally, you will be creative and passionate about influencing strategy based on analytical insights, with the ability to influence cross-team collaboration and cooperation.
On offer is the opportunity to join an incredible organisation at the forefront of of technology and services. You will be surrounded by passionate and like minded colleagues all driving exceptional outcomes.
Lisa Chesterman 0431 349 854