- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 17 days ago
• North Sydney - central location, beautiful corporate offices
• Attractive salary package - friendly/flexible work environment
Our client is a successful multi-disciplinary professional services firm based in the heart of North Sydney. Our client has a great work culture and highly values its people and their work/life balance. The role is suited to a highly organised individual with strong attention to detail, grammar, presentation, common sense, initiative and the ability to learn new things. Your positive, can-do attitude and ready smile will be greatly valued.
About the role
This role is vital to helping shape the future of this firm, as it continues to evolve and develop. The role will provide administrative support to all divisions of the business – primarily business services, business advisory, consulting, innovation, and legal.
Role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Setting up companies, trusts, super funds
- Preparing ABN, TFN, PAYGW and GST registrations
- Preparation of client correspondence for NOAs, BASs, PAYGI etc
- Liaising with ATO, ASIC, ABR and Revenue NSW
- Assisting with Annual ASIC compliance requirements
- Co-ordinating social and client events
- Arranging & booking staff training
- Keeping our database up to date
- General reception duties & ad hoc tasks
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role in an Australian accounting practice
- Experience using MS Office, especially Word and Outlook
- Ideally, experience using Xero, XPM, CAS360, Hubspot
- Familiarity in liaising with ATO, ASIC, ABR and Revenue NSW
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, Apply now or contact Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.