- Mount Druitt
- $110,000 + Super
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
• 300 SKUs with 14 lines on site
• Would suit a highly experienced FMCG Production Planner
The client runs a complex, multi line manufacturing business in Mount Druitt with several factories in ANZ. With over 300 manufactured SKUS this a complex and challenging business.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager the role is responsible for planning production priorities in both the short and longer term to ensure all customer orders are executed efficiently and on time. Specifically you will
- Collaborate with Demand Planner to use forecast data to develop and maintain an efficient, achievable production plan
- Work closely with Production Scheduler to ensure effective translation of the production plan into operations
- Using forecast data, create a capacity plan for the next 3-6 months for all production lines.
- Engage with stakeholders from production, quality, warehousing, supply chain, and Sales to ensure plan is up to date, achievable, and will meet our customers’ needs.
- Ensure that planning systems accurately reflect production plans and inventory.
You are a proven Production Planner with your experience gained from within a complex, fast paced FMCG Manufacturing environment. Your experience will span FMCG supply chain environments with you having cross-functional experience dealing accross manufacturing, demand, inventory control, procurement and materials planning)
Circa $110,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW