- Blue Bay
- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
- Exciting opportunity in a three-partner firm with a diverse and growing client base
- Plenty of rewarding client-facing work
- Collaborative team in a fast paced environment with growth opportunities
About the Client
The client is an established Central Coast three-partner firm who are experiencing growth and looking to add a new senior to their team. With over 30 years' experience in the industry, the firm are winning a lot of work from mid-tier firms due to their extensive know-how and the dedication of their highly skilled team, so you can expect direct support as you work hands on with clients from a variety of industries.
Work amongst experienced and passionate colleagues as you gain insight and knowledge directly from partners, who have an open-door policy. In addition, the firm believes in the power of knowledge, and offers a variety of training seminars to ensure you are on track to meet your professional goals, as well as deeply informed on the current market landscapes.
The office has a very facilitative and open environment, where you will often find yourself discussing topical issues and challenges with colleagues, partners and clients alike. The personable nature of the firm means your hard work will always be recognised and rewarded. This environment also ensures that you are working with multiple disciplines, and not stuck doing the same thing every day.
About the Role
Be directly involved in helping your clients reach their financial goals as you work alongside managers and partners, as well as the CEOs and CFOs of the clients. You will also lead a team of 3 or 4 accountants and review their work. In addition, you will:
- Oversee and deliver tasks such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Manage your own client portfolio and provide tailored client advice
- Complex tax returns and financial statements for complex client groups, as well as work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a
- Work with a diverse range of clients with TOs of up to 10 million, from industries such as tradies, doctors, legal firms, engineers, retail, hospitality, professional services, and primary productions
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
- Business advisory services such as budget forecasting, tax planning etc.
- Organise workflows and review work for your team
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification or near completion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 3 years Public Practice experience
- Superb communication skills
- Sound tax and accounting knowledge, and a willingness to learn and grow
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
- Support for extensive career progression – fast track promotion to manager
- Engage with a broad range of clients from a variety of industries in this dynamic role
- A fast-paced environment with constant opportunities for staff training & development
- A social and friendly team environment - regular staff functions and extracurricular activities, after work drinks
- Frequent performance and salary reviews
- Beautiful office location in Central Coast
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – work with an experienced partnership group with Top 10 experience
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.