- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Senior Associate – 5–8 years PAE
- Leading global firm
- Work with a team that is recognised year after year as the leading environmental practice among international firms
With almost 300 lawyers around the world, our clients Environmental and Climate Change Group provides unparalleled global coverage and environmental legal expertise and is recognised year after year as the leading environmental practice among international law firms. Their preeminent team is comprised of seasoned lawyers who have been consistently acknowledged by legal rating agencies as leaders in their field and bring decades of experience providing regulatory counsel, enforcement defences, and litigation support to clients on the wide range of environmental, climate change, and sustainability compliance and liability matters that affect their business operations. The unique combination of local expertise and international perspectives enables our client to seamlessly merge traditional environmental law practice with specialised climate change, carbon market, sustainability and product regulatory expertise to provide unrivalled legal counsel for their domestic and international clients.
- Minimum 5–8 years’ experience in Environment and Planning;
- Relevant experience in a top tier or leading international firm preferred;
- Experience or an interest in climate change advisory and transactional work will also be highly regarded;
- Strong client service orientation;
- Strong technical, drafting and commercial skills;
- Business development aptitude, interest and experience;
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills;
- Commitment to high work standards and strong attention to detail;
- An ability to demonstrate initiative and proactivity;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and to take responsibility for this relationship;
- Ability to work well in a team environment (including across Australian offices and internationally);
- A willingness to learn; and
- A willingness to develop others through mentoring and sharing experiences.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Flexible working practices;
- Working with high-profile clients as well as global exposure.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.
- A friendly and collaborative team culture
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374 or email email@example.com.