- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Leading fast growing FMCG.
We are looking for a Product Manager to shape the future of digital products & services. This is a newly formed role reporting to the Head of Data & Product, where you will lead a team of UX and product specialists to deliver world class customer experiences across our web and app properties. The Data and Product teams mission is to drive business growth by delivering exceptional customer experiences. A large part of this role will be working with cross functional stakeholders, getting them onboard with the product strategy/roadmap and ensuring key milestones are delivered on time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Own the digital product vision & strategy
● Create and manage product development roadmap with key collaborators (Eng, Data, Marketing, UX, Customer Support)
● Identify & prioritise product development opportunities to align with business goals
● Deliver innovative customer experiences that support business acquisition and retention objectives
● Communication of product priorities and releases across the business
● Manage Product & UX team to ensure product decisions are data driven and effectively tested (pre launch) / thoroughly analysed (post launch)
● Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop, test, and deliver on product roadmap
● Provide comprehensive briefs to CS and Marketing teams to develop customer comms and value propositions for new products/updates
● Oversee experimentation and CRO initiatives, and implement solid user testing processes as part of BAU
● Mentor junior members of the Product & UX teams
- Product management experience, preferably in tech or eCommerce
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make decisions based on data, extra points if you’ve worked closely with data science teams on activating AI/ML
- Strong leadership skills to help develop junior talent
- Customer first mentality, ability to walk in the customer's shoes to identify opportunities and solutions that enhance customer experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Curious and proactive attitude, keen to make your mark in a role where your impact is clear
Your energy and passion will be key here. On offer is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting business we have seen emerge for a long time. You will be mentored and supported to grow and find yourself jumping out of bed every morning excited about your day.
Please apply now or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0457676048.