- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
1-2 years pae
- Outcomes driven firm
- Trust & autonomy from the outset
- Collaborative working environment
- Award winning national firm
Working closely with a Partner of the firm, you will be involved in a broad range of disputes work including warranty claims, ownership disputes, investment disputes, restraints, contracts and disputes involving shareholders, partnerships and trusts. The work is varied, high quality and interesting.
Whilst you will gain Court and mediation exposure a large portion of the work is corporate advisory in nature.
The successful candidate will receive a robust induction including M&A training.
- Ideally 1- 2 years pae in a litigation environment;
- A mature & collaborative approach;
- Strong drafting & negotiating skills with a clear communication style;
- Relationship driven with a confident client-facing manner.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Flexibility & autonomy;
- Discretionary bonuses for good outcomes;
- High quality work with fast-track career progression;
- A friendly, open & respectful culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa 0418 446 374 or email email@example.com.