- $35000 - $55000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Regional NSW firm looking for a loyal accountant to grow & prosper
- Laid back and friendly environment with work from home opportunities
- No experience required, perfect for an undergraduate or recent graduate
- First six months of rent covered if you need to relocate
About the Firm
A small-town firm is looking for an assistant, undergraduate or graduate accountant who is willing to grow and develop under the guidance of a CA partner. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the peace and warmth of regional NSW and wants to be part of a family-orientated firm. In this charming pocket of NSW, loyalty is important, and this firm will be willing to train you from the ground up if stick by them.
About the Role
You will receive support from the CA partner as you meet with a wide array of SMEs from a diverse array of industries. Regular duties will include:
- Work independently or alongside the partner on client portfolios and build client rapport
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and SMSF.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Hands on work with SME's from a variety of different industries, such as energy and renewables, mining, agriculture, retail, and hospitality
- Observe colleagues as they provide advice for clients
- Work independently on financial statements, tax returns & BAS’s
The right person will come with excellent communication skills and be a quick learner who is passionate about helping clients to reach their financial goals and wants to be loyal to a great firm.
- No experience necessary
- Studying towards or completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Be a confident team player
- Strong communication skills very important
- Australian Permanent Residence or Citizenship preferred
- Be based in Australia
- A warm & welcoming firm where you can make lasting relationships and create a life for yourself
- Will pay first six months' rent if you need to relocate
- Part-time role available if needed
- Learn on the job alongside a CA qualified Partner
- Client facing work – receive great exposure to many elements of business services
- Ongoing support for students, with CA/CPA modules paid up front and exam leave
- Salary reviews every six months and guaranteed salary increase upon completion of Bachelor’s or CA/CPA
- Great staff facilities – kitchen with drinks, fruit and snacks to help yourself to at any time
- Work from home options
- Social activities such as Friday afternoon discounted drinks at the firm’s local bar, regular team bonding and parties
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.