- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Brisbane CBD - legal sector
• Attractive Salary package, flexibility in a growing and thriving company
Our client is in the legal services sector and has transformed the way in which lawyers, consultants, legal, compliance and commercial teams work. They are one of the largest and fastest growing flexible legal services businesses globally, their lawyers and consultants work on assignments with clients who are enviably some of the world's top businesses. They are seeking a People & Development consultant to join their team and act as a Consultant Manager to all of the Lawyers whom consult for the company. You will be ensuring these contracted lawyers are engaged and happy.
The People and Development Consultant is responsible for:
- Managing the Brisbane lawyer engagement and retention initiatives.
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition & Client Solutions Consultant (TACSC) to manage the process for recruitment of lawyers for the Brisbane practice.
- Assisting with our business development activities.
- General office administration.
Lawyer Engagement, Development and Retention
- Implementing a lawyer touch program which ensures that lawyers are continually engaged with the Brisbane business by using multiple engagement strategies including team lunches/coffees, individual lunches/coffees, telephone calls and email updates.
- Providing support to the Brisbane team of lawyers including disseminating relevant information to them such as external events and opportunities.
- Manage the lawyers when they are both on and off secondment.
- Being the main contact point and ‘sounding board’ for lawyers to discuss any people and development issues that may arise.
- Assisting develop and implement retention/engagement and culture strategies to ensure we are an employer of choice and our lawyers are effective “ambassadors” for the company.
- Working with the wider business to assist and add value to the company’s lawyer engagement efforts.
- Manage the induction process for new Brisbane lawyers
- Assist with the management of recruitment processes for the Brisbane practice which may include assistance with recruitment advertising, reviewing CVs and interviewing.
- Co-ordinating recruitment paperwork for new employees including offer letters and ensuring all applicants, HR information and recruitment stages are recorded in the CRM.
- Assisting other offices with their resourcing needs as required.
- Organising and co-ordinating social functions for Brisbane staff to facilitate communication and build on the firm’s culture.
- Organising and co-ordinating CLE events for Brisbane staff.
- Assist with organising client lunches and events.
- General office admin as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring that Brisbane is delivering on its resourcing plan
- Ensuring Brisbane CRM and recruitment database is up to date
- Positive feedback from Brisbane lawyers
This is a brilliant role for someone who ideally has a recruitment background and strong account management skills. The role is a high touch position which fosters engagement and retention from the contracted lawyer's. Your business acumen, professionalism and business acumen will help secure this much sought after role with this progressive and successful firm. Apply immediately or call Monique on 0431467636 for more information.