- $250000 - $300000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Great flexibility and culture
• Strong focus on EVP
Our client is a business that has some incredibly impressive minds behind them, through their talented and inspiring team they now partner with the likes of Facebook, Google, Amazon, Uber, PayPal and many more well-known brands all utilising their Saas offering. They are forward thinking, Innovative and integral in this day and age. They are currently a top tier B2B Marketing Director to lead them through the next phase of their journey
- Plan, develop and execute leads and pipeline generating B2B campaigns, with a primary focus on Australia and New Zealand, and support for pan-APAC programs.
- Own and drive multi-channel marketing programs and their KPIs from cradle to grave
- Extensively utilize and become an expert in using Hubspot and Mailchimp to build high performing email campaigns and landing pages
- Hands on in content writing and localization of EDMs, landing pages, brochures, events and presentation decks
- Drive a range of events from trade conference, internal workshops, user groups to senior leader roundtables independently
- Run customized and integrated campaigns using a mix of digital, content syndication, social, events, and direct marketing channels to support direct and indirect tiers
- Understand the customer journey, build and develop compelling stories and insights to succeed in both inbound and outbound marketing
- Process management of leads, MQLs, opportunities and wins across Hubspot and Dynamic 365
- Closely collaborate with cross functional teams including sales, product and operations and the local and central marketing organization
- Sourcing and marketing support where required
- BA or MA/MS in Marketing, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- 10+ years with demonstrable high performance marketing experience in B2B, tech and/or enterprise software.
- Strong background and experience in B2B Marketing in the software and technology sectors
- Marketing automation and CRM e.g. Hubspot or similar marketing automation system and Mailchimp
- Design tools e.g. Photoshop or Illustrator and content management system e.g Umbraco or Wordpress would be a plus
- Marketing analytics e.g. Google Analytics and reporting
- High energy personality with strong communication skills and a proven ability to build collaborative productive team relationships
- Highly sales and results oriented
- Strong vendor management and internal stakeholders management ability
- Energetic self starter with successful multi-project management experience and an eye for details
On offer is a package commensurate for experience - approx $250k base + S + Bonuses Please apply now.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854