- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
3 – 6 years PQE
- Be part of a high performing and experienced team
- Build a rewarding career full of opportunities
- Be exposed to a variety of quality matters
The team is engaged on most of the large infrastructure projects in NSW, primarily with a contractor focus but also advising NSW Government agencies. With a down to earth and commercial approach to legal services, the team competes with the top-tier firms for the major project infrastructure back-end and project advisory work.
You will be an integral part of a high performing and experienced team with extensive experience in construction law across a wide range of industries. You will advise a diverse range of clients and provide sound commercial advice on all aspects of back end construction including advice as well as litigation.
Candidates with some front-end construction experience would also be considered, but it is not essential.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Between 3 – 6 years PQE with in-depth experience in back end construction gained from a reputable firm in this space;
- Strong academics;
- A passion for construction;
- A desire to build and develop your career in the area;
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Charity leave;
- Flexible working practices;
- Holistic health and wellbeing program.