- $100000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
3 – 8 years PQE
- Work with a global firm
- Be exposed to a variety of quality matters
- Exposure to domestic and international insurers
They have created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust. They deeply value the relationships they build with their clients.
You will be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
They are seeking an Associate/Senior Associate to join their Perth Insurance practice. You will work with a leading insurance Partner on a mix of marine, first party property coverage and general liability insurance matters.
They are looking for a candidate who is a team player, who can develop and maintain excellent client relationships and be able to cope with multiple deadlines at the same time. This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step up in your career and join a reputable global law firm.
Their clients include domestic and international insurers of commodity exporters, ship owners and freight forwarders.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 – 8 years’ experience;
- Prior insurance exposure – both defence and coverage exposure would be preferable but general litigation experience will also be considered;
- Commercially-minded with strong technical and research skills;
- Ability to draft, advise and negotiate in relation to both straightforward and complex matters;
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Methodical and organised approach to file management;
- Ability to run own caseload under supervision, whilst being adaptable and managing multiple deadlines and priorities;
- Methodical and organised approach to file management.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Flexible working practices;
- Potential secondments to clients and their global offices.