- $77000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Melbourne CBD
• Attractive Salary Package
Our client is a well established, successful Financial Services firm looking for an ambitious and experienced PA to join their friendly team and take the next step in their career. In operation for over 30years, our client helps both private and corporate clients take their business and personal wealth to the next level offering a diverse range of services including accounting, advisory, superannuation and audit.
To provide executive support for Partners so that they operate as effectively as possible. Proactively managing email correspondence, drafting communications, planning and organising meetings and travel. Pre-empting the needs to clients and Partners and building strong relationships. Reports to Partner, Direct Reports Receptionist
Role Duties, include but not limited to:
• Diary management, organising meetings, and travel bookings.
• Act as first point of contact for communications directly to Partners, drafting responses and pre-empting meetings and needs as required.
• Build relationships with clients and their Personal Assistants.
• Provide team administrative support
• Provide day to day IT support, including the set up new laptops and other IT assets with support of Technology Partners.
• Prepare agendas and information required for meetings
• Manage expenses and administration
• Set up creditors, authorise transactions and trust accounts.
• Create invoice reports on billing progress.
• Manage insurance and license renewals for the firm.
• Coach and develop Reception staff.
• Organise team events such as the quarterly Town Halls, annual conference, Partners Strategy Day and May Day Charity Event.
• Organise the logistics and participate in recruitment as and when required.
- Efficient, proactive and professional work style
- More than 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or in Office Administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Professional Services industry desirable
- Proficient in administrative and clerical procedures
This is a brilliant opportunity to consolidate and grow your skills and experience within a professional, friendly and collaborative team. Apply now or call Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.