- $85000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Audit role with optional Business Services/Outsourced CFO/Data Analytics work
- Top 100 Firm situated in a newly renovated North Shore office
- Progressive culture with no fixed hours, WFH flexibility and extra leave opportunities
About the Client
This Top 100 firm is part of a global network of financial industry experts and will offer excellent exposure to the world of audit and advisory.
Senior Managers and Partners are extremely passionate and take a people centric approach to ensure they meet the expectations of both their clients and staff. You will have the ability to work in a newly renovated paperless environment or from the comfort of your home office.
With weekly social events, Friday afternoon team bonding, and external staff training, this is a close organisation that prioritises employee welfare. The firm believes that success starts from within, and internal progression pathways are transparently mapped out to ensure you can reach your career goals. Managers and Partners trust staff to conduct their work autonomously, while also providing insight and guidance when needed. You are welcome to work from home when not client-facing or needed on-site, and the organisation will financially support you to set up an ergonomic home office.
About the Role
Develop a high level of client contact and exposure to multiple industries. You lead smaller engagements from planning through to completion and manage teams of up to three intermediate or junior auditors. You will report directly to an experienced team of ex big-four managers.
More details about the role:
- Work on clients that are listed, unlisted and NFPs from industries such as manufacturing, financial services, renewable energy, retail, technology, healthcare
- Conduct audits in line with Australian Auditing and Accounting Standards and apply relevant accounting and auditing principles and applicable laws and regulations
- Plan audit engagements, identify key audit risk areas and prepare work plans
- Assist with all phases of the engagement from planning and field work, to completion
- Liaise with clients alongside experienced managers and partners and identify opportunities for business growth
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary education and knowledge on IFRS and auditing skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in audit
- Business Services experience advantageous but not essential
- CA or CPA qualification or studying towards completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and an interest in creating strong client relationships
- Experience with CaseWare preferred but not essential
- Australian/NZ Citizenship or PR essential
- Onshore applicants only
- Strong internal progression culture and a personally tailored career plan upon induction
- Work with an Ex-Big 4 leadership team
- Emphasis on work/life balance – No fixed start and finish times, WFH opportunities
- Full CA/CPA support – Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Bi-monthly training from external educators, developing technical and soft skills
- One day of wellness leave per quarter and birthday leave
- $1500 budget to set up an ergonomic home office
- Exposure to outsourced CFO work, data analytics, internal audit & business services if desired
- Weekly lunches, trivia nights, work drinks, exercise classes, and other catered social events
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.