- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• 6 month contract with view to go perm
• Dynamic ASX listed business
Our client is a market leader in their industry with a brand that is synonymous with success. They are looking for a hot shot management accountant or a Finance Manager who is wanting a part time role.
This role would report to the Head of FP&A and have and offer exposure to Senior Stakeholders.
Key responsibilities this role include:
- Involvement in month end accounting close, including corporate journal entries and reconciliations
- Support the FP&A analyst in the delivery of group forecasts and budgets
- Provide support to FP&A analyst and Group Management Accountant with Executive team and Board reporting requirements
- Group overheads - monthly reporting and analysis, and assist the budget and forecasting process
- Support the design, delivery and maintenance of standardised group reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Key Criteria to be considered:
- University degree in accounting.
- CA or CPA, or CIMA
- Experience working in a large complex environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Good clear communication skills are critical
- Be able to work autonomously with a degree of independence.