- $130000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
6 – 9 years PQE
- Work with a global firm
- Be exposed to a variety of quality matters
- Exposure to global and national clients as well as ASX listed companies
They have created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust. They deeply value the relationships they build with their clients.
You will be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
They are seeking a Senior Associate to join their Sydney Insurance practice. You will work with a number of partners on general insurance, litigation and dispute resolution matters. The role will include handling high value coverage disputes for professional institutions, financial institutions, corporate service providers, directors and officers, as well as offering clear written advice to their clients. The role will also have a focus on the defence of professional liability claims, monitoring claims in other jurisdictions, arbitrations and subrogated recoveries. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Associate to join a reputable global law firm.
Their clients include general insurers and reinsurers, Lloyds syndicates, global composites and self-insured PLC’s.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 6 – 9 years’ experience, with relevant experience;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Methodical and organised approach to file management;
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- High level of professionalism and integrity, displaying the highest standard of professional ethics.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Flexible working practices;
- Potential secondments to clients and their global offices.