- Market Rate Salary
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Corporate & Commercial Legal Counsel/Senior Legal Counsel
- Advising on a variety of commercial issues
- Working in a diverse and inclusive culture
Leading global organisation is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their Contracts Team to assist in the delivery of high quality commercial legal advice.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing, drafting, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial and legal agreements
- Providing legal advice regarding a number of commercial issues, including intellectual property, information security and more
- Assisting with tenders and proposals
- Assisting with firm acquisitions and divestments.
- Ideally a minimum of 5-8 years PQE
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation
- Proven ability to provide high quality strategic commercial advice
- Strategic-thinker with the confidence to advise the business on a range of contract issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work autonomously in a busy legal team
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
In return, you will receive:
- A comprehensive benefits package tailored to your individual needs
- Personalised career development – including coaching and formal learning
- The opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative team at a leading multinational organisation
To apply for this exciting position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.