- Competitive Salary offer (base plus super plus bonus)
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Fantastic Flexible working culture
- People focused ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial and growth environment
- Self-empowerment is the key
- Base plus super plus bonus
Software Engineer JAVA
Our client is a global leader providing technology solutions in the domain of Financial Crime that includes Risk, Fraud, and Identity Solutions. They are looking for experienced and capable Software Engineer to join their team.
They are looking for someone who is open to new ideas and experiences. Seeks out learning opportunities and handles situations and problems with innovation and creativity. Someone who can think broadly and strategically. Someone who can work in a team and lead projects independently.
Must Have skills:
- Able to work in an agile environment
- Experience working in a DevOps culture
- JIRA (or equivalent Agile lifecycle tool)
- Proficiency in Java
- Test automation tools
- Experience with server-side programming
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with database systems
- Job open to Canberra, Sydney, and Melbourne. (Preferred: Canberra)
Come be a part of amazing culture where people support each other’s. A culture that puts people first, working effectively with individuals and teams. Amazing work environment that blends a fast growing, company with the atmosphere and culture of a start-up. They have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. Every team member makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
You are just a click away to be part of diversified work culture. Also, if you are keen to hear more, please don't hesitate to reach out to Suprita on 0413698785| email@example.com