- $88000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• $80K Plus Super
• Global, progressive, vibrant organisation
This role is providing Legal Secretarial support to the Sydney Insurance team. Work with a friendly and supportive team in a professional and successful work environment. It is a vibrant and social culture that offers job security and the satisfaction of working with a successful top tier legal firm.
- Document management including producing a variety of documents from dictation and handwritten/typewritten drafts, proofreading, and formatting documents as and when required by lawyers
- Management of client invoices from inception through to receipt of payment
- Assist in handling of litigation, including completing documentation in relation to the preparation of claims and litigation as directed by the lawyers File management including opening, maintaining and closing files accurately and speedily on instruction
- To assist the lawyers with technical requirements as and when needed
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person in a professional manner. Manage month end billing.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar Legal Secretary role
- Experience with litigation, client billing and client services
- Ability to handle all correspondence and transcribe dictation
- Proficient in Office, including drafting correspondence and pleadings in Word and presentations in Powerpoint.
To be considered for this great opportunity, apply immediately or call Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.