- Sydney CBD
- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
Location: Sydney CBD (Hybrid/Flexible working)
Job type: Permanent Fulltime
The Presales team provides subject matter expertise and support to the sales team, prospects, existing clients, and other key stakeholders to help drive the go-to-market strategy and presales activities throughout the sales cycle.
The role of the Presales Solutions Architect ANZ is to serve as the technical subject matter expert to our existing clients and prospects across ANZ region.
This is a challenging and varied role and includes travel within AU and NZ region where applicable
Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrated comprehensive functional knowledge of fraud or identity solutions, more specifically in financial crime solutions
• Solid experience as a solution architect in large and complex enterprise environments
• 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions on SaaS platforms and on premise
• Experience in a technology architecture practice focussing on the enhancement and maintenance of solution architecture and governance
• Previous experience building strong relationships with key business stakeholders ensuring solutions align to business requirements, strategic objectives, and investment benefit realisation.
• Capability to understand, develop and articulate business value to be derived from technological advancement, with a Commercial insight.
• Cloud certification preferred (AWS or Azure)
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of on-premises vs hosted solutions, SaaS and PaaS
• Be a team player to support and collaborate with team members across the business
• Outstanding communication, influencing and negotiation skills
Please note the domain experience is a must i.e. Risk, Fraud and Identity Solutions, Financial Crime Solutions.
If you are interested in the above role, please hit the Apply Now button or reach out to Waqas Kidwai at firstname.lastname@example.org