Commercial Litigation Lawyer1 – 5 years PQE
- Be part of a high performing and experienced close knit team
- Build a rewarding career full of opportunities
- Be exposed to a variety of quality matters
Our national client is seeking a 1 – 5 year pqe experienced lawyer to join their Sydney Litigation and Disputes Resolution team. Working closely with their highly experienced team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of significant and complex dispute matters across a range of industries. You will regularly be exposed to a variety of matters, from significant litigation in the superior courts, ‘business as usual’ disputes for large corporates, to inquiries and white-collar crime-related proceedings. The team acts for both public and private corporations, Federal and State government agencies, construction and property development industries, as well as individuals. The ideal candidate will possess:
In terms of benefits, you will receive a whole host of incentives including:
- Between 1 –5 years PQE with strong academics and relevant experience gained in a mid tier or boutique litigation firm;
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career in the Litigation and Disputes area;
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a close-knit team;
- Balance work environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Charity leave;
- Flexible working practices;
- Holistic health and wellbeing program.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374 or email email@example.com.