- $80000 - $100000 per annum, Benefits: Company car and uncapped bonus
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Global consumer goods business
- Responsible for working with key distributors and end users
- Home based role when not meeting with customers
This global consumer goods giant, with a plethora of household brands, are looking to hire an Account Manager to work with their industrial and institutional customers. The business has a range of products (skin care and hand hygiene) which has seen huge growth over the previous two years, with over 125 years of history the company continue to lead in a variety of areas including a long-term commitment to the environment and sustainability.
The role of Account Manager will be responsible to nurture a pool of key accounts alongside uncover new business opportunities across a variety of industries including manufacturing, mining & industrial. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager the role will offer autonomy with the opportunity to manage your own diary with unprecedented earning potential.
- Plan and execute to meet territory budgets and KPI’s
- Work closely with key distributors
- Liaise with key partners to establish the best methods of sales promotional activities
- Develop and update product knowledge with distributor employees and end-users
- Audit end-user premises
- Prospect new distribution opportunities
- Attend promotional events
- Manage/prepare sales reports and competitor analysis
- Previous experience of working with distributors and end-users
- Demonstration of successfully growing a sales territory
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel extensively across your territory with the occasional overnight stay
- Home based when not on the road meeting with customers
- A competitive salary package of base, super, company car & uncapped bonus paid on a quarterly basis