- $150000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Part-Time
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Legal Counsel (ANZ Operations)
- Have you got experience working in commercial and contract law?
- Looking to take on a part time position?
A leading student accommodation provider, is looking for a part-time Legal Counsel who will be reporting directly to the Group General Counsel.
- Involved in the provision of legal advice to the company with respect to matters impacting Australian operations
- Reviewing, advising on, and drafting documentation
- Ensuring compliance and internal controls
- Managing litigation and third-party claims in collaboration with the Chief Risk Executive
- 5+ years PQE in commercial and contract law (further experience in other areas of law will also be viewed favourably)
- Preferable (but not essential) experience as an In-House Counsel with transactional exposure
- Proven organisational and influencing skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
In return, you will receive:
- The ability to work part-time
- The opportunity to be involved in a team that values a culture of community, respect, and trust
- Experience in a firm that is a global leader in its sector
- And much more
To apply for this exciting position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.