- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Challenging environment with a large and established client base
- Work in the stunning coastal office or from the comfort of your own home
- Collaborative team with constant learning and growth opportunities
About the Client
The client considers themselves a ‘large small’ firm – they have the technical capabilities and expertise of a top 10 and a client list to match, yet they maintain a close and personable office environment. They are going from strength to strength in the industry and winning a lot of work from the larger firms, so you will be able to work hands on with complex and fascinating issues.
With a fee-based growth rate of 18% per annum, the firm are looking to add a new supervisor to their growing team.
Work amongst experienced and amiable colleagues, or alternatively enjoy some flexibility and work from the comfort of your own home. This firm truly understands the meaning of work-life balance and offers plenty of support on how you wish to conduct your work.
In addition, the firm offers a variety of training seminars to match your career goals, and managers and partners are accessible and available to provide leadership and professional insights.
You will be expected to play a valuable role within the management team, and your opinions on how to better the organisation will be heard, considered, and often implemented.
About the Role
Be directly involved in helping your clients reach their professional goals as you work alongside managers and partners, as well as the CEOs and CFOs of the clients. You will also lead a team of 3 or 4 accountants. In addition, you will:
- Oversee and deliver tasks such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Partake in the entire client engagement process and provide excellent client advice
- Complex tax returns and financial statements for complex client groups, as well as work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a
- Work with a diverse range of clients with TOs of up to 80 million, from industries such as medical, mining, farming, and retail, as well as very HNWIs
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
- Business advisory services such as budget forecasting, tax planning etc.
- Organise workflows and review work for your team
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification or near completion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 3 years Public Practice experience
- Strong analytical skills and superb attention to detail
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
- Sincere work-life balance – WFH and choose your own hours
- Support for extensive career progression – promotion to Manager within 18 months
- Engage with a diverse range of professionals in this client-facing role
- An exciting and fast paced environment with constant opportunities for staff training & development
- A social and friendly team environment - regular staff functions and extracurricular activities
- Phone and laptop budget
- Time in lieu if you need to work overtime during busy tax season
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – work with a dynamic partnership group with Big 4 experience
- Modern office with excellent transport options and staff parking
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.