- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Leading National Retail Organisation
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements and 'as is' and 'to be'.
- Responsible for managing end to end delivery of day to day support as well as improvement initiatives in the retail operations space, marketing and digital.
- Undertake the development and documentation of business requirements, process improvement initiatives and end user process mapping.
- Development of a Business Case - modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Ability to communicate effectively - Simplifying information and communicating technical terms so that all stakeholders can engage and understand.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Coordinating and facilitating project workshops.
- Experience in fast paced retail environment.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities (agile and waterfall).
- Extensive experience in the development, implementation, and management of point of sale and other business applications.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.