- $75000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Top 100 Firm with a focus on internal progression and development
- 40% business advisory work with a fascinating client-base
- Lucrative starting salary, with reviews every six months
About the Client
A Top 100 firm situated in the Western Sydney business district is searching for in Intermediate Business Services Accounting who wants to work with an established and intriguing client base.
The client is well known for its excellent training and development program, and upon induction you will receive a tailored career plan to ensure that you make the most of this opportunity.
This firm has created a collaborative culture with an open-door policy and two-way communication between senior management and the team. Your expectations and ideas will be heard and actioned, and your work will be recognised and rewarded.
There is a strong emphasis on internal progression, and you can expect to progress to Senior within 12 months. There is also a significant focus on staff training and development, with fortnightly internal and external sessions to build your technical and soft skills. The team is young and personable, and you can expect to grow your professional network while also making likeminded friends.
About the Role
More than just a tax accountant, you will service clients and handle a variety of portfolios. You will support an experienced team of managers and supervise two junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Prepare?financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships?and SMSF.
- Exposure to?a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax Planning & dealing with key tax issues
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Hands on work with large Corporates, SME's and Large Family Groups.
- Continual advisory for clients & external agencies.
- Meet with clients alongside a partner
- Up to 40% business advisory work
Skills & Experience
- Studying towards CA/CPA qualification
- Over 2 years public practice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian/NZ permanent residency necessary
- Immediate involvement in advisory work
- Above market salary package
- Bi-annual salary review
- Emphasis on work/life balance - WFH three days a week
- Full CA/CPA support – Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Experience from ex-Big Four employees + training from external educators
- Regular office training sessions and collaborative performance reviews
- Work in the heart of Sydney CBD
- $1000 wellness budget per year
- Social and collaborative environment
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.