- $82500 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Working with a global construction company
• Flexible 3 days per week, attractive salary
Exciting opportunity to work with this highly successful global construction company, working on a major commercial project in Sydney, providing administrative support, bringing together compliance reporting for the project. This opportunity offers great flexibility whether it be working in the corporate office in the CBD, from home, or on site. This would suit a student, return to work parent or an administrator looking to do part time hours.
- Assist in the monthly collation of subcontractor & consultant undertakings / actions for training, local participation etc
- These are items need to reported on every month
- Chase and review the data to make sure it’s correctly entered into an already established online portal.
- Ad hoc administration supporting the project site office
- Data entry
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Project experience highly regarded
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Task oriented
The company, flexibility and opportunity are too good to miss! Apply now or call Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.