- $85000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Top 20 Firm with clear pathway to Supervisor within 12 months
- 50% advisory work with complex and interesting clients
- Newly renovated office with an attractive salary package
About the Client:
This firm are going from strength to strength in the Public Practice space and need to add a Senior Business Advisory Accountant to their growing team. Having breached the Top 20 in recent years, the firm is rapidly expanding, so they renovated their office to accommodate their vibrant and growing team.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a well-established network of talented professionals. You will service a portfolio of large and renown clients, providing sound advice and insight. Work will never be stagnant, and there will be an expectation for you to continuously learn and develop your professional acumen.
Work amongst friendly and knowledgeable colleagues, or alternatively enjoy some flexibility and work from the comfort of your own home. This firm truly understands the meaning of work-life balance and offers plenty of support on how you wish to conduct your work. In addition, the firm offers a variety of training seminars to match your career goals, and managers and partners are accessible and available to provide leadership and professional insights.
The management team encourage you to keep the firm front of mind and will come to you for advice on business development and new client opportunities. They want staff that will help mould the business, and your opinions on how to better the organisation will be heard, considered, and often implemented.
About the Role:
This role will be 50% advisory focused, so it is perfect for a business services senior who would like to work with a diverse range of clients face-to-face, and enhance their advisory capabilities.
Work alongside managers and partners as well as the CEOs and CFOs of the clients, while guiding a small team. In addition, you will:
- Oversee and deliver tasks such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Partake in the entire client engagement process and provide excellent client advice
- Complex tax returns and financial statements for complex client groups, as well as work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a
- Work with a diverse range of clients with TOs of up to 200 million, from industries such as manufacturing, mining, construction, and medical, as well as very HNWIs
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
- Business advisory services such as budget forecasting, tax planning etc.
- Organise workflows and review work for your team
Skills & Experience:
- CA/CPA qualification or near completion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 3 years Public Practice experience
- Strong analytical skills and superb attention to detail
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
- Sincere work-life balance – WFH and choose your own hours
- Direct pathway to Supervisor within 12 months – this firm prefers to promote from within whenever possible
- Engage with a broad range of clients from a variety of industries in this advisory focused role
- An exciting and fast paced environment with constant opportunities for staff training & development
- A social and friendly team environment - Friday afternoon drinks at the local, regular staff functions and extracurricular activities
- Salary review every six months
- Time in lieu if you need to work overtime during busy tax season
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development– work with a dynamic partnership group with Big 4 experience
- Modern office with excellent transport options in the heart of Sydney CBD
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.