- Competitive offer as per the market standard
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Leading Fintech has been helping with their credit management tools and credit risk information on any entity in Australia.
You will have come from a strong background of software testing (ideally SaaS products) and have been using a mix of testing tools, processes and techniques to champion raising the overall quality bar for a small development team.
- Contribute and help improve the agile product delivery process. The company prides itself in its ability to quickly adapt and constantly change to improve the SDLC.
- A company that truly runs the agile manifesto and believes in communication and people over processes and responding to change over following a plan.
- Manage and execute regression test suites whilst continually looking to leverage and improve existing automated testing frameworks and tools (e.g. Jest, Playwright)
- Build automated test suites and execute various combinations of tests at different stages of the SDLC.
- Understands and knows when to execute full regression, integration tests, unit tests and smoke tests.
- Able to build automated tests for APIs including contract testing.
- Raise and track defects in JIRA, document defects in sufficient detail to allow efficient resolution of issues
- Reproduce production issues by reconciling system logs to expected behaviour to attempt to identify bugs and defects
- Manage testing environments and test data.
- Where necessary, engage with other testers to manage overflow and ensure continuous delivery
- Champion and drive further innovation and process improvements in the testing function
- Coach peers and team members to grow technically and personally.
- Working as a QA with strong execution and automation skills on a SaaS product
- Testing API’s, microservices, UI and a mix of traditionally hosted and cloud native apps
- Fun, friendly, casual working culture
- High performing and supportive team
- Great work/life balance with hybrid culture
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- Free gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Birthday and work anniversary Celebration
- Performance based bonus
Enjoy the flexible working environment with entrepreneur culture. The culture that is open to ideas and “have your say”. You will be offered lucrative offer as per the market standard (base plus super plus bonuses).
If you are keen to hear more, please don't hesitate to reach out to Suprita at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 0413698785 or if you know anyone who would be interested in this role we offer $500 voucher on any successful referral.