- Sydney CBD
- $120000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Outcomes driven firm
- No set KPIs/no billables
- Trust & autonomy from the outset
- Collaborative working environment
- Award winning national firm with role to be based out of Sydney
Working closely with a Partner of the firm, you will be involved in a broad range of corporate transactional work including M&A, private equity and equity capital markets largely working with fund managers, corporate advisors and investment bankers at medium sized corporates.
The successful candidate will receive a robust induction. Some interstate travel may be required in the future.
- Ideally 3-7 years PAE of corporate transactional experience – either on M&A deals (public or private), private equity or equity capital markets. Broader corporate transactional & advisory experience will also be considered.
- A mature & collaborative approach with a willingness to mentor juniors.
- Strong drafting & negotiating skills with a clear communication style.
- Technically excellent with a strong commercial acumen.
- Relationship driven with a confident client-facing manner.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexibility & autonomy.
- Discretionary bonuses/regards for good outcomes.
- High quality work with fast-track career progression.
- A friendly, open & respectful culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa 0418 446 374 or email email@example.com.