- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Want to work for a pre-eminent law firm and have true work flexibility?
- Have you got at least 3 years pqe in Commercial, corporate or property law?
- Performance based bonuses on offer.
Our client is looking for a lawyer with a strong interest in commercial, corporate and property law. You will be a key member of the Corporate group, as well as supporting one of Australia’s leading real estate law practices.
Working closely with two prominent corporate partners, this role will see you working with institutional property owners, developer clients and large property funds on a range of matters including:
- Conducting capital equity raising for clients;
- Drafting joint ventures;
- Raising project equity;
- Corporate advisory;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Real estate development.
An understanding of, or experience in, tax law is not essential, but would be advantageous for the development aspects of this role.
You will be rewarded with:
- Flexible work practices and true work/life balance;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers;
- Regular social events;
- Regular wellbeing initiatives.