- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 3-5 years PAE
- Construction and infrastructure focus
- Role to be based out of Perth
Our client is a leading Australian top-tier law firm who are seeking a lawyer to join their Energy (Construction) team.
Working in an award-winning and market-leading practice, you will be involved in advising on a number of matters within the construction and infrastructure space.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in:
- Advising on all aspects, including:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Project development
- Regulation and disputes
- And more
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years PAE advising on either front- or back-end construction matters
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills
- The ability to work effectively and autonomously, both within a team and with clients
In return, you will receive:
- The opportunity to work in a leading practice alongside an excellent team
- The ability to work flexibly
- A friendly and fast-paced environment
- Renumeration at the top end of the market
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige de Losa on 0418 446 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.