- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 2 years pqe
- Advise market leading clients whilst working with market leading Partners
- Work on high profile and technically challenging transactions
Their approach is an integrated one in which they bring together a team with the necessary skills required to deliver the best results for their clients and achieve a successful outcome for the project. They are able to leverage their firms wide expertise to deliver often novel solutions to clients on complex major projects.
This role will see you working on Australia’s leading matters.
You should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded. In addition, you will have:
- 2 years transactional experience;
- A broad knowledge of projects and project finance;
- Superior analytical, negotiation and drafting skills;
- Commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients;
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively working in small and large teams.
In return you will receive:
- A renumeration package at the top end of the market;
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment;
- The opportunity to learn and develop legal and non-legal skills.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 12745.