- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Want to work for a pre-eminent law firm and have true work flexibility?
- Have you got at least 4 - 8 years pqe?
- Performance based bonuses on offer.
You will be excited about the prospect of progressing your commercial legal career in a highly regarded and growing banking and finance team. You will enjoy working in a friendly, down to earth team with a collaborative and supportive mind set, gaining exposure to a diverse mix of banking and finance matters and delivering client outcomes. Your experience in front end banking and finance in private practice will demonstrate your ability in building and managing strong client relationships. Your drive, enthusiasm and strong desire to learn will also ensure your successful career progression in the firm.
The Corporate & Institutional Banking & Finance team works across the full range of corporate and institutional debt finance transactions, advising Australia’s major banks as well as numerous other traditional and alternative lenders, corporate borrowers (including listed companies, multi-nationals and privately owned groups), private equity houses, asset managers and property developers. The team’s clients, expertise and work type make it one of the most diverse banking and finance law practices.
Your role will involve working on varied, complex and innovative finance transactions including:
- Corporate finance;
- Secured and unsecured financing;
- Property and construction finance,
- Other real estate financing transactions;
- Debt capital markets;
- Flexible work practices and true work/life balance;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers;
- Regular social events;
- Regular wellbeing initiatives.