- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Employment - Legal Counsel
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- Competitive salary package & benefits
- New Zealand - Auckland
A leading global organisation is looking for an experienced employment lawyer to join their growing internal employment and specialist legal team in New Zealand. The team supports the centralised businesses in New Zealand and Australia. The role will see you being part of a high performing and customer focused team and providing governance, compliance and legal advice tailored to People Performance & Reputation function.
- Providing high quality, strategic and commercially focused legal advice to your business partners (including the Employee Relations team)
- Responsibility for relevant legal templates, including template employment contracts
- Monitoring legislative/regulatory changes and provision of legal advice which may impact operational business processes
- Project managing all legal aspects of new projects, litigation, and initiatives as directed from time to time
- Project managing all legal aspects of new projects and initiatives as directed from time to time
- Continually contributing to the improvement of work systems, processes and planning systems within the legal team
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years PQE gained from a mid-tier top-tier firm or renowned in-house organisation
- Previous legal experience in employment and work health and safety law. Experience across both will be viewed favourably but not essential
- Strong drafting, advisory and communication skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills, along with project management capabilities
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
This opportunity offers a diverse in-house role within a collegiate and high performing legal team.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large +61 434 294 665.