- $140000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Legal Counsel - Broad Commercial Role
- Leading Finacial Services Organisation
- Flexible environment and market competitive salary
A leading global organisation is seeking an experienced legal counsel to join their group legal team. Reporting into the General Counsel this role plays an integral part of providing legal advice to senior management and all group functions.
- Reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts with partners and suppliers
- Managing, negotiating & advising the business on a range of commercial IT agreements
- Advising and reviewing intellectual property matters and privacy law
- Assisting with the management of litigation and disputes
- Supporting the Risk and Compliance teams with legislative and regulatory changes
- Assisting the General Counsel with ad hoc legal matters as they arise
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years PQE gained within a leading law firm or in-house organisation
- Experience across a broad range of corporate and commercial matters
- Exposure to IT agreements and privacy law would be viewed favourably
- Superior negotiating and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to work across competing deadlines
- Enjoy working as part of a collegiate team.
If you are a driven and positive individual who is looking for their next challenge or first role in-house this could be the move for you. Offering a diverse legal workload in a supportive team environment.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.