- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
The Junior Project Manager will be a highly-organised, dynamic professional who will provide vital high-level administrative and project related support to the Project Management Office. The role will contribute to a range of activities in support of multiple projects at any given time. Responsibilities will include coordination of activities, monitoring and tracking of project deliverables, participation in the development and implementation of project plans, research and preparation of reports. Work closely with PMO Program and Project Managers and will play an important role in project planning, financial tracking and risk/issue management. Ideally, this position will suit someone who wishes to eventually progress to a Project Lead position.
- Provide project and administrative support to the PMO Program and Project Managers in relation to governance, planning, reporting, monitoring, budgeting, risk/issue monitoring and timely delivery
- Preparation for meetings/workshops, producing and preparing program/project related correspondence including meeting agendas and minutes and emails to stakeholders
- Develop and support effective mechanisms to coordinate information, data analysis and sharing of knowledge within the team and with stakeholders
- Working closely with the PMO Program Managers, monitoring project schedules and budgets
- Create and maintain project templates and reports as required
- Administration of the PMO SharePoint sites
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external
- Ownership of the PMO reporting processes for project, program and portfolio governance, including tracking, monitoring, ensuring compliance and making recommendations for change
- Responsible for the Post Implementation Review (PIR) process, including chairing/preparing for meetings, capturing succinct, outcome driven results for application across future projects
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement within Lifeline Australia through review processes, regular feedback and professional development opportunities
- Diploma in Business or Project Management
- Experience working within a Project Management Office, which includes implementing administration and project/operational delivery processes, procedures and instructions
- Understanding of and demonstrated ability to work with hybrid project governance methodologies, i.e. Waterfall and Agile
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint applications) to prepare documentation to defined standards
- Knowledge of and skills in program and project management
- Demonstrated interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team or under your own initiative and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts on 0457676048.