- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- 3-5 years pqe
- Advise market leading clients whilst working with a market leading Partner
- Work on high profile and technically challenging transactions
Our clients Construction & Infrastructure team sits within the broader Banking & Projects Group and they advise on project structuring, contractual risk allocation, project delivery, dispute management and dispute resolution across the infrastructure, construction, engineering and resources section. Their clients include leading market participants responsible for delivering residential and commercial developments, key civil and social infrastructure (roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, airports) rail projects, water and estate facilities, oil and gas projects, as well as process and power plants.
The Partner who heads the team is regarded as a leading construction and infrastructure lawyer.
You should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded. In addition, you will have:
- Between 3-5 years experience at a reputable law firm advising on front-end construction and infrastructure (in-house experience is advantageous, but not essential);
- Outstanding drafting skills – particularly on standard construction agreements (Project Deeds, D&C/O&M Contracts, EPC Contracts, the Australian Standards suite of agreements, Consultant Agreements, Subcontracts etc.);
- Superior analytical skills;
- The ability to work effectively with clients;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
In return you will receive:
- A renumeration package at the top end of the market;
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment;
- The opportunity to learn and develop legal and non-legal skills.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 12824.