- Base salary plus super
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Hybrid work Culture
- Gain valuable life experience and insight through innovation and creativity
- Get to experience team culture by working collaboratively across the team
- Opportunity to tackle projects independently
Our client in a thriving national FMCG brand. They are the trend setter in their industry and have become widely famous for their product. Believes in empowering culture and has created its niche in the market. Innovation and creativity is the key to their success.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with in house creative team, working on briefs and delivering them on time. Create stunning motion visuals for social media and all digital platforms. Explore your creative side by coming up with creative inspiring, strategic, and innovative creatives tailored to better our client’s brand and image. Someone who has great understanding of project briefing and creative thinking.
We are looking for someone who is a go getter in the skills below:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a strong emphasis After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- A strong portfolio of outstanding Motion Graphics work, including a Showreel
- Experience in digital campaign roll outs
- Have strong understanding of typography, colour, and design layout
- Experience in digital roll outs such as social & EDMs
- Passionate about design and a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive thinking
- Enjoy working and collaborating with a team.
Lucrative job offer with super as per the market standard.
Flexible working enviroment
Base plus super
IF you ready for this amazing creative role and be part of an entrepreneurial team then please contact Suprita Tamrakar at 0413698785 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org