- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 5+ years pqe
- Advise some of the most successful and groundbreaking fintech businesses operating in Australia and globally
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment
The team is made up of market leading Partners with experience across the sector including financial institutions, neo banks, fund and asset managers, payments and digital wallet providers, platforms, product distributors, marketplace lending, fractionalized and tokenized assets, digital currencies and exchanges.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated fintech lawyer with 5 + years PAE to join the team. This is an opportunity to work closely with the Partners You will be given lots of responsibility and autonomy over your work within an environment where you will be able to excel quickly.
You should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognized and rewarded. In addition, you will have:
- 2 + years PAE experience with strong experience and exposure to Fintech.
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills
- Superior technical knowledge and an interest in Australian securities laws and takeovers regulation;
- The ability to work effectively with clients;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- A desire to develop and progress quickly.
In return you will receive:
- A renumeration package at the top end of the market;
- Experience working alongside some of Australia’s leading partners in one of the truly premier practices in the country on a broad mix of high-profile transactions.;
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment;
- The opportunity to learn and develop legal and non-legal skills
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 12713.