- $90000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Growing firm with clear pathway to Supervisor within 12 months
- Complex work with growing clients in an advisory focused role
- Stunning office in the CBD with an attractive salary package
About the Client
This firm of 27 are making waves in the accountancy and advisory space, and need to add a senior to their growing team. The firm is growing rapidly, so they have moved the basic compliance work offshore to enable their onshore staff to engage in the more complex work and advisory. This would be a great opportunity for someone who wants work in a growing business, for growing clients. Work will never be stagnant, and there will be an expectation for you to provide consultation and advice to clients as they develop.
As a rapidly expanding team, this firm does not follow the traditional progression path. If you work hard, you can quickly progress to the senior management team – there is a partner in their twenties! No need to move forward at the same pace as your peers, your talent and dedication will be recognised and rewarded.
Work amongst stunning views, or alternatively enjoy some flexibility and work from the comfort of your own home. This firm truly understands the meaning of work-life balance and offers plenty of support on how you wish to conduct your work. In addition, the firm offers a variety of training seminars to match your career goals, and managers and partners are accessible and available to provide leadership and professional insights. The firm is supportive and renown for diversity, they accommodate and welcome people of all backgrounds – if you don’t celebrate Easter, use your leave for Eid instead!
The management team encourage you to keep the firm front of mind, and will come to you for advice on business development and new client opportunities. They want staff that will help mould the business, and your opinions on how to better the organisation will be heard, considered and often implemented.
About the Role
This role is perfect for a business services senior or an experienced intermediate with great attention to detail, who would like to work with a diverse range of clients face-to-face, and enhance their advisory capabilities.
Work alongside managers and partners as well as the CEOs and CFOs of the clients, while guiding a small team. In addition, you will:
- Oversee and deliver tasks such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Partake in the entire client engagement process and provide excellent client advice
- Complex tax returns and financial statements for complex client groups, as well as work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a
- Work with a diverse range of clients with TOs of up to 80 million, from industries such as manufacturing, hospitality, construction, and retail, as well as very HNWIs
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
- Business advisory services such as budget forecasting, tax planning etc.
- Organise workflows and review work for your team
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification or near completion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 4 years Public Practice experience
- Strong analytical skills and superb attention to detail
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
- Sincere work-life balance – WFH and choose your own hours
- Direct pathway to Supervisor within 12 months – this firm prefers to promote from within whenever possible
- Engage with a broad range of clients from a variety of industries in this advisory focused role
- A diverse and inclusive team with constant opportunities for staff training & development
- A social and friendly team environment - Friday afternoon drinks at the local, regular staff functions and extracurricular activities
- Bi-annual salary review
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – work with a dynamic partnership group with Big 4 experience
- Beautiful office with excellent transport options and staff parking in the heart of the CBD
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.