- $85000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- SAP and Successfactors
- The best Leadership team
- Learn, earn and enjoy!
FutureYou have partnered with a large business in the recruitment of a Payroll Consultant to join their team permanently.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and joining a team of 6.
This is a business you know well and will enjoy working for! Take pride in your brand.
- Full function, end to end payroll using SAP
- Process and review the payroll
- Ensure all payroll is compliant with current legislation
- Adhere to all procedure and standards of practice
- All deductions such as super, tax, PAYG etc
- Assist the team with mentorship and training
- Ad hoc project work
Please ensure you have SAP experience, this is vital as they are currently working remotely and would love you to hit the ball running quickly. Please also ensure you have full function experience.
In return you will get $85k - $110k + super depending on your experience and what you can bring to the team. They are currently working remotely but would love to have social events and gatherings in their offices, weekly moving forward when State guidelines allow them to do so.
They offer parking on-site and are based in the Sydney CBD fringe.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this position.