- $140000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Mid-North Coast NSW location
- Newly acquired office of a top 100 firm that already has multiple locations
- Fast-growing firm that is looking for a driven and ambitious leader
- Equity from day one - take over from the exiting partner
- Flexible start date (3-6 months)
This is a top 100 accounting with ambitions to be in the top 50 within the next five years. The firm is ran by driven partners with an appetite for value-add services. The firm is growing and this role will be based in the recently acquired new office on the mid-north coast of NSW with world-class surf spots within walking distance. The firm is proud of being highly forward-thinking and embracing all of the latest technology and being completely paperless. You will also benefit from a progressive culture with flexible working hours and a hybrid WFH model.
You will take on the role of partner in this firm immediately and be offered equity from the start which will grow over time. As you will be running an office that is part of a larger firm, you will have the ongoing support and access to partners and staff in other locations who are well-respected in the accounting profession. You will take charge of the growth of this office, enhancing its service offering to include more value-add and advisory services in-line with the firms brand. You will also be a leader to the current team of staff.
This role will be best suited to someone at a high senior to manager level that is hungry for the step up to partner level. The right person will have a desire to lead others, offer advisory services to clients, embrace change and technology and want to be part of a fast-growing firm.
Other requirements include:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Over 8 years experience in a Business Services role within an Australian accounting firm
- Experience leading a team
- Experience managing your own client base
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.