- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
This role is seeking technology leadership across extensive digital and ecommerce assets. Be responsible for the successful delivery of Digital and ecommerce technology programs of work and supporting and managing the day to delivery platforms.
- Partnering with the Ecommerce and marketing teams to deliver best in class service.
- Managing, mentoring and up skilling a talented team consisting of Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Change Managers, Scrum Masters developers and testers.
- Drive & implement innovation & improvement in team.
- Drive the ongoing compliance and adherence to all development practices, systems and processes.
- Develop, leverage and maintain technical relationship with technology partners.
- Experience delivering key Technology and Digital Programs of work.
- Extensive experience in contemporary digital technology platforms including Adobe Experience Platform.
- Demonstrated experience with managing multiple changes and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A superior level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929