- $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• A fast growing, privately held business providing innovative facilities maintenance services based in Alexandria
• Attractive Salary Package
Our client is a leading Property Group, who provide high quality integrated trade services, project and construction solutions to a diverse portfolio of clients. The business is achieving impressive growth and has an exciting opportunity to lead and manage the head-office operational team. The core of the business is a team of 15 Service Schedulers looking for a new leader. You will be joining a growing, friendly and fast-paced environment, leading the team who provide the critical link in the delivery of maintenance services to clients.
Reporting into an inspiring General Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the service scheduling team. It will see you as part of the leadership team in this newly created role.
To be successful, you will understand what it takes to lead a National service scheduling function, bringing your flair and expertise to add value to this amazing company. Initiative, process improvement, time-management, and the ability to respond to competing priorities will be key to this role:
- Customer service focus & excellent internal & external stakeholder management skills.
- Relationship building & problem solving skills.
- Strong people leader with ability to lead through growth.
- High level of process improvement & efficiencies capability.
- Leading company mission, values & culture to all team members
- Customer focused, strategic and innovative
- Ensuring compliance activities including health, welfare and safety
- Ensuring the service performance of the business is upheld, including growth plans
- Reviewing operational effectiveness and setting strategy to deliver growth
- Ensure the organisation's performance complies with set policies and regulations
- Reviewing the quality, addressing required actions and continuously improving processes
- Personally engaging with services provided
- Develop relationships with relevant Industry Associations, major clients & suppliers and other key external stakeholders
- Act as spokesperson for the organisation and team
To be successful in this role you will have
- Have held a management position in a similar industry
- Previous experience working with a fast growing, privately held business
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate staff at all levels
- Understanding of service delivery and services industry
- Minimum undergraduate tertiary qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated broad business acumen
This is a crucial role in a successful and fast growing, progressive company. They want you to add to their growth by bringing your proven track record of previous relevant experience and success. Apply now or email Monique at email@example.com for more information.